N1MZB Item not received

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
formula

Antenna Refund

Post by formula »

Norm - in reply to your PM, right back at you. I did not wreck your wife's name - she did that all by herself. She could have avoided most of the conflict by correcting the problem by communicating early in the transaction. Everything I posted here was fact. If others choose not to go through the same hassle, that's their perogative. As far as I'm concerned, it's ended. Thanks for the refund.

Bill
n1lpj

trying to collect twice

Post by n1lpj »

this man sent to the ag office saying he never got his money back, i have in my hand a copy of the postal cashed money order by him. be careful of this guy he likes to run scams to get twice what he pays. good scam if it works
debbi
n1lpj

r-7 deal

Post by n1lpj »

debbi did not get rite back to you because she was at the hospital with me while i under went alot of operations, maybe you are hartless and i am glad most people dont fell or act like you. you knew what was going on cuz she told you. you were fine with it to her face and an ass behind her. i like everyone, but i dont like you. now it is ended