BEWARE*ORLANDO-KISSIMMEE-FLORIDA *NEW SCAM ON TOWN-KP4JER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KP4CHE

BEWARE*ORLANDO-KISSIMMEE-FLORIDA *NEW SCAM ON TOWN-KP4JER

Post by KP4CHE »

:x THIS PERSON KP4JER *JULIO E. RIVERA* FROM YAUCO,P.R. JUST MOVE TO ORLANDO FLORIDA,STILL DON'T PAID FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR $350.00, (1) DUAL BAND ALINCO DJ-580,(1) UNIDEN MT-3000 SCANNER,(1) MOTOROLA 16 CH.,(1) MOTOROLA SPIRIT 8 CH.NO EMAILS OR NO PHONE CALLS ANSWERED,SOME INF. CAME TO ME THAT HE SAID NOT TO TELL ME THAT HE MOVE TO ORLANDO,,,JUMMMM MORE THAN 15 YEARS THAT I KNOW THAT PERSON FROM MY HOME TOWN AND NOW PLAYING TO MICE AND CATS. SO BEWARE HAMS IN ORLANDO AREA..... :evil:

JOSE A. MORIS
KP4CHE
LAKE MARY,FLORIDA USA