KC4CP A Trader you can TRUST

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KI0CZ

KC4CP A Trader you can TRUST

Post by KI0CZ »

I replyed to an add on QTH for a SP-5 that was for sale by KC4CP (DAVID). David took the time to e-mail me plenty of pitcures of the speaker so I'd have a good idea of what I was buying. I sent him a personal check and figured it would be appx. 10 days before my speaker arrived, allowing time for the check to clear. He e-mailed me a couple of days later and said he got the check. Much to my suprise the speaker arrived two days later and looked better than the pitcures. I must say it was a pleasure to deal with someone you can trust and, who trust you. If David ever list another item that I'm intrested in, I'll buy from him with no worries whatsoever. I just wished all transactions could be this trouble free. Michael A. Lankford (KI0CZ)