Problem with a certain Ham

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Carl W

Problem with a certain Ham

Post by Carl W »

I have been selling and buying on QTH for years now with no complaints from sellers or buyers. I do not care about DXing but just like SWL. Their is a certain Ham on this site that thinks because someone enjoys SWL only and collecting and trying different radio receive qualities, that it makes me a low life cber. At least thats what he calls me in emails. Hes in NC and uses different email addresses for his threats and name calling. He has also found a way to delete my ads from QTH . I have emailed the head of this site and know his reputation and Im sure it isnt him. I have no problems on Eham. Its a shame that the person doing this has to hide behind false email addresses and by deleting my ads which should only be left to KA9FOX, could be breaking a law. I am 50 years old. Love all electronics.Married for 28 years to a Master Chief in the Navy. Not a low life cber.
CA White
Carl W

Note.

Post by Carl W »

The reason I know this guy is from NC. Several months ago he emailed me and told me he would do this and would make my life miserable. Said he was a P.I out of NC. Just because I dont have a ticket.
CA White
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

Carl,

Why not post this guys call? I would stop worrying about it and realize the fact that you are not breaking any laws by buyng and selling on this site. If someone is capable of deleting your postings as you say I, am sure Scott would be able to tell who it is and if this guy is not authorized to do so then he is the one breaking the law. If he has threantened you with violence I would go to your local police, otherwise block the guys e-mailand get on with your life.