Land Air Communications

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Pizwiz

Land Air Communications

Post by Pizwiz »

Has anyone had any dealings with Land Air communications?
The company and it's owner sound very good at first glance and I am considering wether to purchase some used Equipment from them.
Any info is appreciated.

Adolph
The most UNcommon thing in the world is common sense. !
w2msk

Land Air Comm

Post by w2msk »

Several local hams have used his repair service and are very happy with the professionalism. I'm told his inventory is extensive and consists of every type of used gear imaginable.
Pizwiz

Post by Pizwiz »

Thank You for the response.
The first impression I had was very favourable. An e-mail Inquiry was answered promptly and to the Point.
It is just that I have been away for so long, that it is a little hard to know where to start.
Their extensive inventory is one of the things that attracted me first.
Well, here I go.

Adolph
The most UNcommon thing in the world is common sense. !