WQ5J Tom Stack is Excellent...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KA3LXJ

WQ5J Tom Stack is Excellent...

Post by KA3LXJ »

I purchased an amplifier from Tom Stack, and he is an excellent person to do business with. He not only made reasonable modifications to the amp prior to sending it, but he communicated quickly, shipped quickly and shipped the amp securely.

Tom was a great guy to do business with, and when I look for Ham gear Tom Stack is going to be the first person I choose to find what I am looking for when it comes to used gear.

Tom...thanks for your help, and I look forward to doing business with you again soon.

-KA3LXJ-
W1JCW

WQ5J Good guy..

Post by W1JCW »

Yes I to have also dealt with Tom, good deal, and he stands behind what he sells.