Brazilian Paddles

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
aslusher

Brazilian Paddles

Post by aslusher »

Brazilian Paddles are being offered for sale here in one of the banner ads. I had no particular interest in them, but as I was going to Brazil on business I thought they might make an interesting gift for a couple of local hams. I paid Anderson for three paddles (one silver, two gold) via Paypal on Wednesday night while still in Barbados and asked him to ship within Brazil from his City to the City where I was going, to my hotel. Paddles arrived at my hotel the following Tuesday in a neat package. Comment: Simply beautiful. Satin finish in both the colours. Infinitely adjustable. Absolutely more than worth the price. Would recommend to anyone. Connected the paddles to a Ten-Tec Jupiter and had my first contact with them with EW7LO on Friday night, as soon as I got back home in Barbados. Slight clicks from the mechanism, but very positive feel, and allows smooth code sending. Comes with quarter inch stereo plug already installed, so ready to just plug into the rig and go. I am particularly impressed by Anderson's speed of delivery, and his subsequent phone enquiry, while I was still in Brazil, whether everything was OK. Summary: Excellent paddles. Very highly recommended. Alan 8P9BM.