N4NCJ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4MCQ

N4NCJ

Post by W4MCQ »

I did a trade with N4NCJ a while back. The trade went well. No problems with that. He asked me to post some positive feedback on this forum, so I did just that. But when I asked him to post positive feedback for me; for some reason, he just couldn't get around to doing it. Too bad though, because the deal went fine. I've done many many deals on this website with no problems what so ever. I will never deal with him again. It's a two-way street ya know. [/b]
ke4nu

N4NCJ, a word of warning

Post by ke4nu »

Its been a while, but I thought I would share my almost trade with Mr. Meldau. We worked up a trade online thru QTH. I explained what I had in detail and he had what I wanted so we agreed to make the trade. I sent my stuff to him first, thats the way I've always done it. Well he gets my items and starts carrying on like that its not what he expected nor wanted and was going to get me kicked off qth and so on. I said ok no problem, if you don't want to trade thats ok just send my stuff back and we'll call it square. He refused to do so and held my equipment hostage until I send him money to pay for shipping it back. Now maybe I'm wrong, but thats not the way it supposed to be. I traded once before and the other ham wasn't satisfied and he sent the tnc back and I sent his stuff back, no problem end of story. In my opinion Mr. Meldau was wrong in conducting business this way so trader beware!
After spending another 30 bucks sending him money to send my equipment back he did so. Like I said maybe I'm wrong but I'll NEVER do business with this fellow again.
73, Alan[[/b]
KC4RN

N4NCJ, My past two dealings went great!

Post by KC4RN »

I have had two deals with Donnie in the past and all went smooth.
I am presently in another deal, my third, and I shipped my items before receiving his Money Order. Because his word is GOLD with me. I trust Donnie completely.
Gerald - KC4RN
N4NCJ

Would u pay shipping for Junk??

Post by N4NCJ »

This man said his radio was nice and looked new so i made the deal.
When it got here it was JUNK and i am not going to pay shipping for junk gear.
If he had been a man of his word and shiped what the add said i would have
done my part.JUNK is not worth shipping.
ke4nu

Consider the Facts

Post by ke4nu »

Dear Mr. Meldau, I stand by my message posted April 07, 1907. Those are the facts and the truth. I have all the emails sent between us and between myself and QTH moderator (k4ICL) should anyone want to question the facts. I fully explained my equipment for trade of which most was as new (which I still use daily). Never heard an FT-2600 called junk. I think at issue was a TenTec SW Receiver that worked fine, but explained it was a KIT type before I sent it. So you didn't like it when you received it. That was fine. If you remember I said ok," just send it back and we'll call it square". No, you demanded that I send you additional funds before you would send it back. That is WRONG in my book and in anyones opinion that I've mentioned it too. You held my equipment hostage until I paid to get it back. You could have mentioned thats the way you do business before I shipped and I trusted you to do the right thing.
No sir, I don't recommend doing business with you especially trades. You burned me and you know it. Glad to see you've been doing better business since our encounter. Maybe your on some good meds now...have a Merry Christmas, Alan
N4NCJ

Junk

Post by N4NCJ »

U sent me junk .I dont pay for junk.
ke4nu

Post by ke4nu »

Now let me get this straight. You think because what you receive on a trade (supposedly on good faith) is not what you expected you have the right to refuse to ship something back that belongs to someone else unless they pay twice for shipping. What is wrong with that picture folks? Well my daddy always said give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Do the words self-centered, selfish and not a person of their word come to mind here? I'm not responding any more on this thread. Donnie has pretty much proved his trustworthiness or lack of so my point has been made for all to read. 73's to all and Happy New and sorry for taking up the bandwidth but the truth should come out...Alan