KW4FXD Best Seller I've ever done business with...Bar None!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KB5BIN

KW4FXD Best Seller I've ever done business with...Bar None!

Post by KB5BIN »

I bought an ICOM-IC-706 MK IIG from Bob Lippert-KW4FXD. He described it as a really nice radio. It arrived meticulously packaged. I cannot distinguish this rig from brand new. Not a scratch on it. Bench checked it and it is PERFECT!
I had sold my Icom IC-706 MKII on eBay, but didn't want to "uninstall" its D.C. power cord from under the dash, carpet, and console. I also didn't want to give up the brand new Icom HM-154T DTMF mic I was using on the MKII. So my new friend Bob Lippert drop shipped the D.C. power cord and "stock" HM-103 hand mic from the MKIIG I bought from him to my eBay buyer. My eBay buyer thus received all the items he'd bought from me on eBay the same day, and I received the perfect 706MKIIG from Bob Lippert. This guy is the best to do business with. He does exactly what he says he'll do. I'd definitely buy from him again! Bob-KB5BIN
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% BOB IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH 73S W4PIG DANNY. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D