KC2CUE: Scam artist...dishonest...bad ham...watch him!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W2TB

KC2CUE: Scam artist...dishonest...bad ham...watch him!

Post by W2TB »

Well at least N8FXJ received a reply. Miguel "Manny" Portela does not respond to my emails. I sent him $165 for a working IC-207H, received a broken one, sent it back when he said he would return my money, and now he has the radio and my money. He refuses to respond to my email and has shown the world what kind of person he is. :evil:
This is the same guy that just a short time ago was advising other hams on "how NOT to get ripped off"!!!
These are the guys that ruin it for the rest of us!
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS ********!!!! :evil:
N8XFJ

?????

Post by N8XFJ »

How long ago has it been you made a deal with him on that icom 207h?
The last email I got was awhile back stating that he send out the other radio that is owed to me, which I yet have to receive it, so we shall see.. The first radio I got from him worked a very short time and put it in the shop and then it quit all together so we ended up parting it out.. :?:
W2TB

KC2CUE scammer

Post by W2TB »

We agreed on a price between Dec. 3 and 5. He rcvd my M.O. on the 8th. He shipped it the 9th. I rcvd the bad radio on the 13th. On the 14th he said it couldn't be broken, but it was. I shipped it back 12/16. On 12/24 he said he would make a claim against the POST OFFICE for breaking it! (mail fraud).
He has not responded to my emails since I told him not to involve me in that stuff, just send me my $165.
I have all paper documentation and I am taking action against him. :x
N8XFJ

action

Post by N8XFJ »

Well I can't blame you for taking the action and it is well understood in my book.
I'm giving it until at least wed the LATEST, and if I have not received anything then my full progress of processing legal action that I have already checked into and started on will be taken to full extent, NO EXCEPTIONS, Im tired of the BS out of guys like this and something needs to be done about it.. :?: :x
N8XFJ

UPDATE

Post by N8XFJ »

Well no more responses from kc2cue of any kind and made several attempts, no packages or refunds delivered, so this draws the final dues. I have all info and processing full legal action against him , NO EXCEPTIONS..DO NOT DEAL with this guy..... :evil:
bug2boy

n8xj or whoever the hell you are

Post by bug2boy »

i have no idea who the hell you but if you choose to stick your nose into things you have no dealing with, then you need to mind your own damm business. i have had no dealings with you, and who ever or whatever you think you are you need to step out of it. what happened with ICOM 207 NOT YOURS HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND HIM. So keep your little antics to your self and mind your own business, i have sold radios online, and i did not know the radio did not work on two meters, i sold the radio with the knowing that the mic had a problem, when i accpeted the radio back from mike, it was to put it through the post office and have if fixed that way, NOT I REPEAT NO TO SEND HIM MONEY BACK, IF YOU ASK ME, I THINK HE BOUGHT THE RADIO SWITCHED COVERS OFF AND SENT ME BACK THE BAD ONE. SO TELL ME THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, HE GETS THE RADIO, IT DONT WORK AND NOW INSTEAD OF TRYING TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM HE WANTS MONEY BACK WHEN I TOLD HIM IT WOULD GO THROUGH THE POST OFFICE. and as for the n8 jerk send me an email directly so i can the post board clear of what i say to morans and asses like you.
N8XFJ

???????????????????

Post by N8XFJ »

Then take it up with MIKE
W2TB

KC2CUE climbs out of his hole!!!

Post by W2TB »

WOW! Ol' Manny showed up!

Funny how he won't communicate with me, but he shows up here blowing smoke!
He has the radio I bought from him (the BROKEN RADIO) and my money, but he tries to paint ME as the bad guy here! UNBELIEVABLE!

Watch this guy! He is a dishonest, twisted, scamming so-and-so.

His hour is coming.