WP4AOH ...Watch out for this guy!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k0wlu

WP4AOH ...Watch out for this guy!

Post by k0wlu »

Carlos, WP4AOH cashed my check and ran! I purchased a Drake DL-1000 dummy load from Carlos, WP4AOH and never got it. Can not reach him and have not heard from him since. Does anyone know Carlos? Maybe if someone talks to him he'll come around.
Bill, KØWLU
Bill from Minnesota
W5JMC

Have you heard from Carlos?

Post by W5JMC »

I'm closing on deal with Carlos, but just saw your post and now have serious reservations. Have you heard from him regarding this issue? Has anyone else had any problems from Carlos Roig, WP4AOH??? Please advise soonest.

r/John