N7WQY is posting here on QTH.com again - BEWARE!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9FI

N7WQY is posting here on QTH.com again - BEWARE!

Post by K9FI »

Ad Number: 452949
Date Placed: 02/01/05
Name: Bob
Phone Number: 000-000-0000
Callsign: N7WQY
Category: RADIOHF
Heading: FOR SALE SPECTRONICS DD-1 DISPLAY
Ad Message: i HAVE 2 SPECTRONICS DD-1 DIGITAL DISPLAYS. THESE ARE WORKING FINE AND ARE FOR THE YAESU FT-101 SERIES RADIOS AND POSSIBLY OTHERS iD LIKE 130 DOLLARS SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL OR SWAP FOR???? LOOKING FOR 2 METER MOBILE OR HT WITH TONES.

Do busines with him at your own risk - beware -- be warned !!!
:evil: :twisted: :oops:

...Jim, K9FI
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

BTW...his latest scamming address is:

dxham@hctc.com

Boy, he changes email address just like a fleeing crook would change-out the get-away car --- DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOSER!

:!:
:evil:
N2PET

Scammer

Post by N2PET »

Meant to post my reply here about the dd1 displays. Again thank you for the heads up!! Scott N2PET :D
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

N7WQY is still at it - see below:

RADIOHF - FS/FT TEN TEC 705 DESK MIKE
I have a ten tec desk mike in excellent condx wired for four pin ten tec transceivers. sell for 85 dollars shipped or swap for mc-50 or like to work on four pin kenwood transceivers.
Listing #458330 - Submitted on 03/03/05 by Callsign N7WQY
Click Here to Email

RADIOHF - FS/FT HTX-100
I have a like new condx htx-100 10 meter transceiver with all accys except the box. radio has not been on the air at all. used as a receiver only.bought it on closeout several years ago and has spent most of the time in ther closet. Id like 100 dollars shipped to the lower 48 or swap for a like new htx-202 with all the standard accys and speaker mike. if interested email me.
Listing #458263 - Submitted on 03/03/05 by Callsign N7WQY
Click Here to Email

RADIOHF - SWAP HTX-100 FOR HTX-202
I have a like new htx-100 10 meter transceiver with everything that came with it except the box. this radio is in like new condx. will swap for htx-202 wwith all accys that came with it plus a speaker mike. radio must be in good to excellent condx might consider the icom 2 gat or o2at as well but must have all accys.
Listing #457939 - Submitted on 03/01/05 by Callsign N7WQY
Click Here to Email

RADIOHF - FOR SALE SPECTRONICS DD-1 DISPLAY
i HAVE 2 SPECTRONICS DD-1 DIGITAL DISPLAYS. THESE ARE WORKING FINE AND ARE FOR THE YAESU FT-101 SERIES RADIOS AND POSSIBLY OTHERS iD LIKE 130 DOLLARS SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL OR SWAP FOR???? LOOKING FOR 2 METER MOBILE OR HT WITH TONES.
Listing #452949 - Submitted on 02/01/05 by Callsign N7WQY
Click Here to Email

My question to the group...is this guy doing "right" by you in recent sales and/or trades, or are "you" being short changed?

He has never corrected the BAD "trade" with me --- just curious folks -- I'd hate to see this (IMHO) PinHead get away with it again.

Jim, K9FI
K9FI

Request to ban N7WQY from QTHdotCOM !

Post by K9FI »

Is this now enough to get this cheat banned from this site?? See below...

ANNOUNCE - LOST Heathkit SB-101
I would like feed-back on anyone knowing the whereabouts of a Robert(Bob)Ross, N7WQY. I loaned him an SB-101 over a year ago to use and he never returned it. I tried numbeous times to reach him by phone with only getting his answering machine. Now that has been disconnected. I am not able to travel up there as I'm on oxygen full time and it is a long drive to Shelton, Washington where he lived/lives? If anyone bought an SB-101 from him or know his whereabouts I would like to know. Thank you! (360) 456-2671 Olympia, Washington
Gil Larson, W7JBJ(D.A.V. 17 years U.S.Navy)
Listing #467229 - Submitted on 04/23/05 by Callsign W7JBJ

:evil:
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

Typical "Cap Locks" person , beware of these guys...
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
K9FI

N7WQY is back at it again!!! BEWARE!!

Post by K9FI »

Watch your $$$ Folks!!

N7WQY is at it again on QRZed.com, so it probably won't take him long to come back here and set up house-scamming again!

If you value your money, spend it with someone else, and NOT N7WQY!!

:x

:!: :!: :!:

...Jim, K9FI
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

thanks for the warning looks like another scum sucker.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!